Event Management is predominantly about creating an experience. Bearing in mind that first impression last, it is important when embarking on any event regardless of its scale to take the correct approach and use the right techniques to ensure that your event is successful.
Officials working for either Government Ministry, Non –Governmental Organisation or International Organisation are expected to assist with meeting, conference or any other event for the organisation.
This Seminar will help you how to get people to attend an event and how to manage the delegate process.
You will also understand what is regarded as acceptable behaviour in one state or institution in comparison to others. The absence of protocol would lead to misunderstanding and disagreement that might eventually result in confusion and conflict. This program illustrates the official forms of procedure that are expected in various social, political and institutional settings. Remember you are the first contact and image of your organization. Any slight mistake on your part could ruin your organisation’s sterling reputation. This calls for application of excellent Protocol, Diplomatic and Administrative skills.
- Key Topics
- Who Should Attend
- Introduction to Events Management
- Stakeholder Relationship Management and Planning the Event
- The Finance of Events Management
- Fundamentals of Protocol
- National Symbols and their Significance
- Forms of Address
- Protocol when hosting
- Dinning Etiquette
- Learn to Prepare and Present Event proposals to both internally & external stakeholders
- Learn to Structure and manage an event
- Learn the Fundamentals of Protocol
- Learn the Order of seniority at official functions ( A critical look at the Rubics from the presidents and diplomats, to the spouses of VIP’s)
- Learn the art of Dinning Etiquette
- Events Managers/ Coordinators
- Communications Managers
- Public Relations Managers/ Officers
- Executive Secretaries
- Protocol Personnel
- International Relations Specialists
- Logistics Managers/ Officers