Undertaking a comprehensive audit of the HR function, polices, procedures and systems allows organisation to identify areas for improvement and enhancement of the HR function. This allows organisations to recruit, retain and develop the very best staff. This course gives HR professionals the practical tools to audit the full range of HR practices, review this against best practice and thereby take their HR function to the next level.
Participants attending the programme will:
- Ensure the effective utilization of the organization’s human resources
- Review compliance concerns with administrative regulations
- Develop a process for reviewing the full HR function against best practice
- Establish a baseline line audit for own organisation.
- HR professionals responsible for the delivery of an effective service
- Staff responsible for auditing the effectiveness of departments across an organisation