This course will provide you with the skills and knowledge to make a valuable contribution to the success and continued effectiveness of the HR function. The subjects covered in this course will provide practitioners to be up-to-date with the latest thinking and approaches. This includes all aspects of a modern employment policy presented from the point of view of the HR function.
This course should cover all aspects of the work of a modern HR unit and is designed to serve as an introduction to HR for newly appointed HR Assistants and/or as a refresher for those who are already in the HR profession.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the role and purpose of the HR function
- Develop HR policies based on strategic aims of the organisation
- Apply HR practices which fit the needs of the organisation
- Adapt the relevant practices currently in place in the Western world
- Develop a high performance culture
This course is suitable to a wide range of HR professionals but will greatly benefit:
- HR Practitioners
- HR Assistants
- Personnel Officers
- HR Administrators
- Staff who are interested in moving into HR
- Line Managers who need an understanding of the key processes involved